We know how hard you’ve worked, how dedicated you are to your patients and your career. You deserve a reward for all that hard work and that’s why we want to share with you the exciting world of…
In the late 70’s the population of the United States was becoming pretty mobile. People in droves were migrating to the sunny south from the frigid north and then returning home. This snow birding created a crisis in healthcare.
When population was high, healthcare facilities couldn’t cope; they were understaffed. Of course the reverse was true where the mobile population came from. Hospitals and other healthcare facilities were left with too many people and layoffs became necessary.
The solution was ‘travel nursing’, a system where support staff at all levels would travel to cover peak periods at various locations.
This gave qualified people a chance to see the Country and experience life in different parts of the USA. It also tended to ensure that you were always working somewhere warm and out of the deep freeze!
But that’s not quite enough to ask people to consider rooting up their lives and living a nomadic lifestyle. So we thought we’d offer a few more incentives, just starting with an increase in salary.
How about flexible working hours? Would you be interested in fantastic living accommodations? All the while you’d be meeting new people, learning new things and ratcheting up your résumé.
We are New Wave People Travel Services and we have the experience to make this transition far easier than you can imagine. There’s a bunch of reasons why we say that, but the biggest reason is the quality and dependability of our NWP Travel recruiting staff.
These folks are your right arm; they’re with you from beginning to end. You’re never adrift because there’s always someone looking after you. They’re the best people in this industry and you deserve that as the some of the finest people in healthcare.
It starts with sitting down with you to build the perfect assignment. Together you’ll discuss locations, pay rates, benefits, travel arrangements, per diems, expenses and all the rest of the factors that go into making this move as easy as possible.
When you come to work with New Wave People this is all yours…
- The highest salaries and per diems in the industry. Check it out if you need to; we do regularly.
- More choices, variety and versatility in Health Care career options than any other company in the industry.
- A long list of benefits including (but not limited to) …
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holiday time
- Paid sick time
- Available to part-time staff as well.
- While you’re away we want you to have housing that…
- Offers the best living conditions
- Has a top quality meal plan that we reimburse you for
- Will be easy to find with our relocation assistance
- We’re so happy you joined us we’ll give you a bonus…
- Sign on bonus for, well, signing on
- Completion bonus for seeing a tough job to the end
- Referral bonus for bringing a friend on board
- We know you’re well qualified, but sometimes you’ll need other licensing or an extra course so we offer…
- Assistance with temporary licensing
- Reimbursement of license fees
- Contribution towards an extra course
- Membership in “Nursing and Allied Health Care Professionals”, an international organization
There are other intangibles to our program such as an on-line time clock system where you submit your hours and we get the facility to sign off on them, instead of the other way around!
We believe we have more types of assignments than any other company in the industry. We offer placement for travel, permanent, and per diem jobs in the following areas:
- Nursing by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF).
- RN’s of all specialties in Acute Care. (hospital)
- Rehab, Occupational and Physio Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Radiology and Laboratory Technologists, Pharmacologists and Social Workers in Acute Care (hospitals).
Whatever you do in Health Care, New Wave People has a place for you.